Tips for Enjoying a Festival
- Ask for program or directions to restrooms, food and beverage areas when you arrive at the festival.
- Scope out the areas and attractions on which you want to your spend time.
- Experiment...try new things, and you'll be glad you did (trust us)!
- Bring cash in case there are limited or empty ATMs.
- Minimize what you carry. It will let you enjoy walking through the area more freely and keep your hands free for all-important food and drink!
- Bring a positive attitude about having a good time; it will make for a self-fulfilling prophecy!
- Circulate the entire area to see everything! You might end up missing something unless you walk the entire area.
- Wear comfortable shoes! Remember, Glendale offers plenty of places to explore by foot, and our festivals make tooling around even more enjoyable.
- Bring a backpack to carry all your purchases.
- Bring water to start your day, and make sure you know where to purchase more as the day goes on.
- Give yourself the day for the event - don't think you can get here, park and enjoy the event on just a few hours.