Welcome to the city of Glendale's improvements page. This online destination will serve as your gateway to information about exciting improvement projects happening in Glendale, Arizona. Please visit the sections below to learn more about the various projects.
- P1 Parking Lot at Westgate Center
During the next two weeks, the crews will continue:
• installing electrical conduit and foundations for the new parking lot lights
• placing concrete curb, sidewalks and driveway entrances
• installing the landscape irrigation system and water meter
• placing aggregate base course (ABC) material in preparation for paving the parking lot site in July
Please note crews will work from 4 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 2 and July 9 in order to complete the project by early August 2016.
- 2015 Pavement Management Program
CLICK HERE for information
- Glendale Centerline
CLICK HERE for information on the Glendale Centerline Project (Glendale Avenue)
- Northern Parkway
CLICK HERE for information on the Northern Parkway project.
The purpose of the project is to construct a regional transportation facility to improve regional connectivity from the West Valley to major roadways such as Loop 303, Loop 101, and US 60 (Grand Avenue); improve travel time, regional facility spacing, and west/east traffic flow; and serve population growth.
- Street Construction - Traffic Restrictions
CLICK HERE (PDF) to find out information on current road closures, traffic restrictions and street construction projects happening in the city of Glendale.