51st Avenue/Camelback Road Intersection Safety Improvements
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR CURRENT NEWSLETTER
- Work on the 51st Avenue/Camelback Road Intersection Improvements Project is nearing completion!
- Scheduled to take place tomorrow, Tuesday (MAY 22), crews are scheduled to pave back the area around the recently constructed Camelback Road median island, east of 51st Avenue.
- Crews are also tentatively scheduled to conduct valve adjustments in the project area. This work will take approximately 2-3 days to complete and consists of crews raising valves or manholes to make them flush with the asphalt surface.
- Crews will also work this week and next week to install brick pavers in the median islands, install landscaping in the project area, and complete any punch list or clean up items for the project.
- As currently scheduled, the project should be substantially complete by the end of May.
Please continue to patronize your intersection businesses during this construction. Please drive with care and obey traffic signage in the construction area. We appreciate your patience as we work to complete the project!
For project questions or comments, please contact our project hotline at 1-877-203-0042.