City Clerk - Election Information | En Español
The next City of Glendale election will be held on August 28, 2018. If a runoff is necessary, the General Election will be held on November 6, 2018. Please contact Maricopa County Elections at 602-506-1511 for information on any other elections.
Register to Vote:
You may register to vote by stopping by the City Clerk’s Office for a voter registration form or you may go to www.recorder.maricopa.gov or call 602-506-1511, you may also register using http://servicearizona.com/
Permanent Early Voting:
Click her to get more information about getting on the permanent early voting list. https://recorder.maricopa.gov/earlyvotingballot/permanentevlistinfo.aspx or call 602-506-1511. The list sends out any ballot that the voter is qualified to vote automatically.
Election information from Maricopa County:
- Find a copy of your sample ballot and polling place
- Check your registrations status
- After the elections click here to see results
If you have questions, please contact Maricopa County Elections at 602-506-1511 or the City Clerk’s Office at the City of Glendale at 623-930-2252 extension number 1. Or send an email to the City Clerk’s Office.
Click here for additional state mandates when placing campaign signs.
Click here for the Initiative, Referendum and Recall Handbook for the State of Arizona.
- En Español
- Voter Education video
- Permanent Early Voter Information
- CLICK HERE if you are a political committee and wish to obtain financial reporting information.
- Find Your Council District
- Maricopa County Elections
- Service Arizona
- Secretary of State
- Title 19 – Initiative, Referendum and Recall Statutes