Limited display space in the Glendale Public Library System facilties requires that material accepted for posting, display, or distribution is governed by the regulations listed below.
- Items from non-profit organizations may be accepted for posting, display, or distribution. Items included are publicity for school plays or events, concerts,seminars, film programs, etc.
- Commercial advertising and similar material will not be accepted for posting, display, or distribution. The Library Director or her designee may accept flyers or information about speakers or seminars, free to the public, upon approval.
- Publicity for events or job announcements from the City of Glendale will be posted, displayed, or distributed in library facilities.
- Advertisements for personal services, such as baby-sitting, house cleaning, music lessons, tutoring, etc., will not be permitted to be displayed on library property.
- Material of religious or political nature will not be accepted for posting, display or distribution. However, information about non-religious functions or events (such as scout meetings, travelogues, classic films, etc.) to be held at a church, synagogue or other place of worship is acceptable.
- The Library Director or her designee reserve the right to refuse any material or item presented for posting, display, or distribution because of the material’s size, appearance, or space limitations.
- The Library reserves the right to decide how the items or materials will be posted, displayed or distributed and when the items will be removed.
- Items or materials, which are considered obscene, pornographic, or harmful for children to view, will not be accepted for display, posting, or distribution.