Free on-site consultations are available to Glendale residents. We will look at your landscape from a conservation perspective and provide tips on how to maximize water and energy conservation for your specific landscape. Your consultation would also include the following:
- Tips on how much and how often to water
- Information on low-water-use plants
- Information on choosing the right plant for the right place
- Instructions on how to properly plant and stake trees
- Free how-to brochures and handouts
Before scheduling an appointment, we suggest that you become familiar with a variety of plants. Besides visiting nurseries, take the self-guided audio tour at the Xeriscape Botanical Garden, located at the Glendale Main Library at 5959 W. Brown Street (first stop light south of Peoria Avenue). Free brochures are available inside the library, on-line or by phone request.
Let Us Help. It’s FREE!
For more information, to make a free consultation appointment or to attend a free low-water-use landscaping class sponsored by the city, please call (623) 930-3596. For more details, click here.