Hole #3 is a par 3, 122 yard hole that requires an accurate short iron from the tee. The 40’ eucalyptus trees to the right require golfers to hit a slight fade to the green if the pin is located on the right side of the green. Don’t hit too far to the right! The right side of the green slopes toward one of the three lakes on the golf course. If you leave it short, you will be chipping out of deep grass bunker. The green is pretty forgiving, so once you’re there, a two putt is expected.
Hole #5 is a short par 4, 265 yards. In most cases, a driver is the call, but not here. A mid-iron is the smart club to pull out of bag, which will leave you a short iron to the green. The left side of the fair is lined with mature eucalyptus and recently planted sissoo trees. If you gamble and try to draw your driver around large trees, you have to deal with one of the largest fairway bunkers on the course. Your second shot from the fairway is pretty straight forward; just leave it below the pin. The green slopes downward towards fairway and makes for a very difficult downhill putt.
Hole #8 is a 301 yard par 4 and is drivable for the really big hitters. Beware though…trees, grass bunker and water to the left are very reachable and will leave you frustrated if you have to take a penalty out of the water or punch out from under the trees. The large green is somewhat undulated, and with a pin location up front and too much club on approach, may leave yourself with a three putt. The smart play is a mid iron from the tee box and then a mid iron to the green.
- Total Holes: 9
- Par: 33
- Year Opened: 1966
- Tees (Grass Type): Bermuda tiff
- Fairways (Grass Type): Bermuda tiff
- Greens (Grass Type): Bermuda tiff and rye
• Cart Rental: 9-hole cart rental or
• Chipping Green(s): Chipping green provided for range and golfing guests
• Driving Range: State-of-the-art range open until 10 p.m. nightly, 365 days a year, covered with power misters
- PGA Golf Professional: Paul Grucza, PGA
Director of Golf
- Thom Harrison, General Manager
- Practice Bunker(s): Practice bunker available for range and golfing guests
- Pull Cart: Pull carts available for rental
- Putting Green(s): Putting green provided for range and golfing guests
- Rental Clubs: Rental clubs available for right or left handed men and women
- Grill: Known for delicious, charcoal broiled hamburgers, open daily for breakfast and lunch