Public Records Request

To obtain a copy of a Traffic Accident or Incident Report fill out an online records request form (see below) and mail it in or request the report in person by coming to the Glendale Police Department Main Station. For your convenience, if requesting a Traffic Accident you may also obtain a copy online at

PUBLIC REQUEST - Forms used to request copies of public records in the Police Department. Download a Public Records Request Form (PDF).

MEDIA ONLY - Media Request for Police Related Records (online form)

Frequently Asked Questions